Monday, June 25, 2012

First Post! 

   A little about me.  I was born and raised in Michigan.  When I graduated high school I grew bored, so I joined the Army.  My first duty station was in California and I fell in love with both the state and my wife.  Three kids and many years/duty stations later I retired from military service in Kansas, but vowed to get back to California.  After four more years of living in Kansas, (working hard, going to school and applying to government service jobs), I am happy to say we are back in California!
 
   I am now extending my Associates Degree I earned in Kansas to a Bachelors Degree through the 2+2 Partnership Program that the Manhattan Area Technical College (MATC) has with Kansas State University (KSU) through online courses.  This blog is part of that quest.  I had some trouble deciding what to blog about, but after this weekend  (explained in my second post) I was commited to share some of my own food creations and teriffic recipe finds I have come across for delicious foods.

1 comment: