Monday, June 25, 2012


   I am looking forward to sharing delicious recipes I find as well as some of my own creations. I will start out with my latest creation... a Moogle Cake. For those that do not know what a Moogle is, it is a creature from the popular Final Fantasy (FF) game series. I found the picture I wished to emulate in the cake design and did my best to mimic it. I will post pictures of the original picture and the final resultant cake. I'll let you be the judge of my success.

   This is one in a line of personalized cakes I have made for my kids birthdays. Last year was a Cactuar, another FF creature. If you haven't noticed by now I am a bit of FF fan. Actually, I am a fan of most of the games produced by Square-Enix. I will provide videos of the FF creatures in action  for those who desire a little more background on the creatures mentioned.


                

1 comment: